sábado, 13 de agosto de 2011

Johnny Nightmare - Kicking Satan Out Of Hell [2011]

Excelente trabajo lanzado este año de estos desquiciados engendros, llegan con nuevas melodias excitantes que te estremeseran y te haran bailar al ritmo del psychobilly! ... Para descargar sus discos anteriores click AQUI


Kicking Satan Out Of Hell - 2011


01. Psycho Inside-Out
02. Dig Up My Bones
03. Rocking River Styx
04. Kicking Satan Out Of Hell
05. This Haunted Ghost train
06. Five Minutes Of Fury
07. Hell On Earth
08. Fire, Wreck With Me
09. Saturday Night Evil
10. Chisel On Your Tombstone
11. Return To Skull Island
12. Kong (The Eight Wonder Of The World)
13. The Gun In My Hand
14. Waltz With The Dead

Descargar


1 comentario:

  1. I hardly leave a response, but i did some searching and wound up here
    "Johnny Nightmare - Kicking Satan Out Of Hell [2011]". And I actually do have a couple of questions for you if you tend not to mind.
    Is it simply me or does it seem like some of the remarks
    come across as if they are coming from brain dead people?
    :-P And, if you are writing at other online social sites, I'd like to follow anything fresh you have to post. Would you list of every one of your communal pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile?

    My web-site ... click here

    ResponderBorrar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...