jueves, 25 de noviembre de 2010

[VA] - BZFOS & Thee Flanders – Clash Of The Monsters

Bloodsucking Zombies From Outer Space & Thee Flanders – Clash Of The Monsters [SPLIT][2010]


01. Bloodsucking Zombies From Outer Space – Intro
02. Bloodsucking Zombies From Outer Space – Amok (Thee Flanders)
03. Bloodsucking Zombies From Outer Space – Jack The Ripper (Thee Flanders)
04. Bloodsucking Zombies From Outer Space – The Witch (Thee Flanders)
05. Bloodsucking Zombies From Outer Space – C.H.U.D. (unreleased)
06. Bloodsucking Zombies From Outer Space – Monster Mutant Boogie (feat. Norman F.)
07. Thee Flanders – Moonlight Sonata (BZFOS)
08. Thee Flanders – Nocturnal Vacation (BZFOS)
09. Thee Flanders – Wallow Queen (BZFOS)
10. Thee Flanders – Handle With Care (feat. Dead G.)
11. Thee Flanders – Boogieman (unreleased)

Descargar



3 comentarios:

  1. Hi! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team of volunteers and starting a new project
    in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us
    valuable information to work on. You have done a wonderful job!


    my page :: declaring bankruptcy In florida

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Today, I went to the beach front with my kids. I found a sea shell
    and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear."
    She placed the shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside and it pinched her ear.
    She never wants to go back! LoL I know this is totally
    off topic but I had to tell someone!

    Take a look at my weblog; click here

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Its like you read my mind! You seem to know so much about this, like you wrote the
    book in it or something. I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit, but
    other than that, this is great blog. An excellent
    read. I will definitely be back.

    my web blog click here

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...