miércoles, 29 de junio de 2011

The Haters



http://www.myspace.com/thehatershorrorpunk





Tales From The Crypt [DEMO] - 2007


01. Night Of The Living Dead
02. Horror Hotel [The Misfits Cover]
03. Texas Chainsaw Massacre
04. American Werewolf
05. Vampire Love
06. Jack The Ripper
07. Nightmare
08. Mutant Monsters
09. Victims Of A Vampire

Descargar


Beware of Them - 2008


01. Beware of Them
02. American Werewolf in London
03. Little Vampira
04. I Wanna See You Dead
05. Texas Chainsaw Massacre
06. Dying Breath
07. Human Spider
08. Vampyr Love
09. Zombie Holocaust
10. Night of Livin'dead

Descargar


1 comentario:

  1. Hi! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the outstanding work!

    My blog post - click here

    ResponderBorrar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...